Help our campaign to plant lavender everywhere and watch it bloom plus it’s bee friendly!
Receive your FREE pack of lavender seeds with every bottle of Shrinking Violet.
Its delicate blue flowers are a magnet for pollinators, such as bees, butterflies and birds … Lavender. Ours is Lavandula angustifolia – one of the best plants to grow for attracting bees, butterflies and birds. The seeds are also eaten by birds in autumn and winter.
Tag us with your growing seeds to win a t-shirt.
#tibbybeauty #plantbeauty #beefriendly
Plant beauty, bloom and bee friendly three important messages that reach so many levels, think about what that means to you.
#plantbeauty #bloom #beefriendly #sustainability
It’s pretty awesome when we can plant something that can invoke such happiness in the world.
Birds, bees and butterflies and other pollinators are responsible for bringing us one out of every three bites of food we take and they are critical to a healthy sustainable ecosystem.
It is therefore imperative that we continue to inspire and educate others to create more viable homes for nature’s greatest allies.
You can make a difference in a few simple yet impactful ways.
- Plant the Lavender Seeds, watch them bloom into lovely lavender plants.
- Be a mindful gardener and populate your back garden, terrace or yard with native trees, flowering plants, bird baths and feeders.
- Be a conscious customer educate yourself about what you’re purchasing and try to purchase from companies that you know are trying to make a positive differences in the world through their business practices.
- Make a difference even if it’s only one plant seed at a time, plant beauty in the world!
- Plant Lavender and wild flowers for pollinators, native plants give them a safe place to land and to pollinate. Bees need diverse sources for immune system health and survival which makes lavender, wild flowers, native plants and grasses the perfect environment. They are pretty to look at too, which is a bonus for you! More flowers equals more bees which equals more food (and plants and flowers) for all of us.